The EHS Manager will ensure all EHS hazards and risks to the business are identified, monitored and effectively mitigated to a level of ALARP; (As low as reasonably practicable).
The EHS Manager will lead a team of professionals and deliver results by coaching, leading and executing activities in a transparent and collaborative approach that supports corporate objectives. Frequent travel is required across the united states.
- Communicating dnata EHS policies, standards, procedures and practices to dnata staff and key stakeholders.
- Demonstrating compliance to regulatory, industry and alignment to best practices.
- Ensuring EHS training is embedded into training matrices and meets requirements.
- Ensuring EHS governance accountabilities relevant to the business size and risk profile are in place.
- Monitoring of EHS KPI’s through the development of monthly performance reports for each site and presentations to Management teams, CEO and HSE Board.
- Establishing KPI’s for multi-site relevant to business and corporate KPI’s.
- Maintaining appropriate records and documents and assures accessibility to stakeholders.
- Establish assurance capabilities to identify contractor and supplier EHS capabilities.
- Monitoring performance and compliance to EHS & training standards and escalating concerns to Senior Management.
- Timeliness, completeness and integrity of performance reporting including leading and lagging indicators, trends, mitigation plans, CAPA closeout and any other areas of concern to senior management and corporate.
- Providing support to business leaders in the implementation of solutions which will eliminate the contributing exposures (conditional, cultural, and /or behavioural in their nature) in the case of significant occurrences.
- Responsible for the establishment and oversight of Occupational Health for the business including.
- Implementation of the dnata global health processes including health standards, health monitoring and reporting as well as occupational health & hygiene risk mitigation.
- Establish a health risk profile and programmes.
Responsible for oversight, administration and implementation of safety management systems including reporting and compliance obligations of the business including:
- Identification of hazards, effective mitigation, monitoring and administration including;
- Implement the dnata STOP observation programme
- Implement workplace inspections to ensure we are providing a “Safe Place” for our employees
- Implementing the dnata Hub as the single source of truth
- Establishing incident management capability within the safety team
- Establish safety training matrix
- Establishing a EHS Governance Framework including EHS Board and supporting committee’s process incorporating trends, actions and initiatives for improvement.
Responsible for oversight of the environment management programme for the business including:
- Implementation of the dnata environment monitoring programme based on identified environmental impacts, aspects and risks to the business.
- Implementation of proactive measures to reduce the environmental impact as a result of our operations such as waste reduction, emissions, re-use, recycle etc.
- Coordinate implementation, monitoring and reporting of environmental of initiatives across multiple site with Corporate Environmental Manager.
Responsible for oversight of the security management, reporting and compliance obligations of the business including:
- Identification of security threats, regulatory requirements, monitoring and reporting requirements.
- Ensure adequate controls are in place for effective mitigation including access and egress control.
- Responsible for oversight and delivery of training within the business including.
- Implementation of the dnata Learning Management System including delivery, recording, monitoring, competence assessments and reporting.